- peanut butter
- pumpkin. pumpkin everything,
Am I right or am I right?
These are relatively easy and such a seasonal delight. I must warn you, they’re addictive. You can’t have just one bite, or stop when you’re full.
Trust me, I tried.
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1 TBS + 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 TBS sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 c. milk or almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin (I used two spoonfuls)
- 2 TBS. melted butter
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Make a well in the center and add the egg, 2 spoonfuls of pumpkin, butter, and milk. Stir until the batter forms.
- Heat a small amount of butter into a pan over medium heat and spoon out your pancakes. Cook about 2-3 minutes on each side or until bubbles form.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and cinnamon before serving (optional).
- The batter makes 4 large pancakes or 8 mini.